Traditional approach to managing warehouses are restricted to activities taking place within the four walls of warehouses. Internal efficiency plays a crucial role in running business smoothly but it is no longer enough. Considering the global nature of business and exceeding expectations of clients, it is necessary to take a step forward to move out of the four walls of the warehouse and make real-time execution information available, with production order fulfillment and logistics. This is key to success in business. Enterprises which make a move from old-times strategies to innovative management solutions through WMS are always in a better position to gain profitability, enhance competitiveness and eventually growth in their business.
Warehouse Management Software (WMS)
Many of the warehousing enterprises face problems with respect to well-documented procedures, product management, product traceability, stock calculations, stock leakage, security concerns etc. Tracking the flow of products in and out of the inventory or warehouse (receipt and dispatch) is oft-times paper-based and it is time-consuming too. There are possibilities of errors creeping into the system too which can prove to be detrimental to smooth flow of operations. Old methods of tracking the products even limit the visibility of the data at multiple levels of your organization.
Therefore, making use of innovative Warehouse Management Software such as BoxOn WMS is important, required to stay ahead of the competition and provide better customer services. BoxOn WMS can simplify virtually all of the tasks related to warehouse and inventory management.
- Keep products in well-organized manner with pictures, pricing details and categories.
- Bring in accuracy in inventory by using barcode scanners, BoxOn WMS comes with barcode scanner which clients can plug into PC.
- For enterprises running multiple inventories at multiple locations can use BoxOn WMS to track all details as precisely as they want.
- Real-time visibility with related to each and every aspect of inventory – delivery metrics, shipping costs and much more.
- Track full history of the inventory activities, easily track down problems or theft, make adjustments, download history as required.
- Help minimize excess stock, helps fulfill orders as expected by the clients
- Improves staff productivity by saving their time
- BoxOn WMS is simply the right solution to improve warehouse and inventory management.
To understand more about how our BoxOn WMS, please, register for FREE DEMO here.